Transitioning military – this is NOT an easy journey.
TransitionBites is designed to educate, inspire and guide any military personnel during this process, and we would love your help.
If you have voice, a message and a passion for this segment – read on.
TransitionBites is a catalogue/portal of 20-minutes videos directed at transitioning military personnel. This is your invitation to contribute one or more of these videos.
Here is what you need to know:
- There is no charge to you
- You will receive a revenue share from the new portal: 20% of total revenue collected by TransitionBites, based on a weighted share using video ‘views’. At that time, you will be provided with an ‘audit’ report showing all activity and the calculation for commission payment.
- You can submit as many videos as you wish (we call them BITES).
- All of your contact information plus bio, and session descriptions will be included for anyone who wants to get in touch with you before or after viewing your session(s).
- The site is open to anyone at no cost.
Why would you do this?
- Because you want to share you experience, knowledge, tips or advice to people in this journey.
- Because your speaker profile PLUS at least one BITE will be an awesome reference point for any organization looking into employing your services.
- Because if your content is good, you will earn a little money.
- Because throughout the process, you will learn how to cut your own videos for your own marketing and promotion.
- Because this is a safe, easy, and risk-free way to up to improve your brand awareness:
- we are not asking for the rights to any of your IP, content, or titles.
- there is no time commitment here – you can leave us anytime you want and we will take down your content immediately
Next Steps for you.
- Think about what BITES you might want to produce – 20 minutes ONLY
- Contact David Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I start?
- Empower yourself
- What jobs are out there s in Each
- How can I find out if the job title I am looking for is really what I want?
- What are the differences between jobs in the marketplace:
- Civil Service
- DoD Contractor
- FFRDC / Non-profit
- What companies hire military? How do I find them?
- What are companies looking for in military?
- Where can I go to learn more
- Interviewing Tips and Tricks
- Job Searching/Research
- Resume Building
- Coaching – how to find one, what do they offer?
- Networking – How, Why, Where
- Resources – other places to go?
- Industry-specific ideas on jobs and opportunities